Rafa first to qualify for WTF (wft?)

Old news, but I this video upload is fairly new. It’s one of those super silly “oooooAaaaaaOoooooAaaaa!” celestial choir kind of things that makes me giggle because it’s so pompous. It’s just tennis, people!

Posted by ATPWorldTour.

1. Shannon says:

I agree, it was very over the top. I think the greatness of Rafa is understood without having to show him off like this. A video that shows him as a down to earth human being would have been more suitable. I still love Rafa and I can’t wait to see him play in Montreal.

I just think of different ooo’s and aaa’s when I watch this, especially at 0.13.
    Yes, Rafa, I can “feel it”!

This is not Rafa. More Fed’s territory.

• Suzanne says:

It’s okay, we love him no matter how he’s shown. If the powers that be want to ooooohhh and ahhhhh, so be it. We love our precious and humble Rafa, and so do many others (i.e. Johnny Mac) but any pic of Rafa is a good pic, no? I’m just glad he’s coming back for Montreal…and may he WIN IT BIG!!! Rafa for year end #1!!!

4. Holly says:

I liked it because it’s about Rafa NOT Fed….ATP, TTC they’re all in the Fed Love Fest so I like this :)

5. nic says:

oh i totally love this glorification of rafa by the atp. if anyone is worthy of that kind of sweeping, dramatic, oooh-ahh-ification, heck, it’s gotta be rafa! I like the fact that rafa got there first before fed too :)

6. June says:

It is rather cool & awesome to see — he totally deserves it being at the top/peak of his game at his young age (forget about Fed) RAFA will be back w/a vengeance!

7. faecoleman says:

I like it too, glorified for Rafa, the first to qualify, yes Rafa is humble and bashful off court, but on it he is dramatic, full of fire and passion, yes we can feel it Rafa! like no other!!! looking forward to his return to the tennis world and yes June, w/a vengeance!

8. mary says:

hate the add. But love the fact that ATP just loves to feature our spunky Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!