Roland Garros practice videos

RC pointed out this series of RG practice photos to me. The HD quality is nice. ;) RC says, “Listen to the end of the second vid closely, pretty funny.”

All videos posted by shelly9141.

U Laa Laa indeed! He looks great but seems to lack a happy spark.

Luv him sweeping the court himself (Uncle Toni overseeing). I’d beg and pay to do that for him.

Oh, la la, indeed!

Gosh, I wonder what it’s like just standing there staring at somebody’s training session like that. I’d feel slightly awkward. I’d definitely prefer to watch a game, I think.

He looks sleepy, needs to go back to bed and snuggle up…with me… Mmmm…

3. An says:

The girls who made that video’s talk Dutch…
    But nothing intresting on Rafa.

He looks totally hot yeah but not happy indeed. Poor Rafa, if only we knew by that time you where hurting, what would we have done..

4. tmi says:

Nice videos. Something which I have not seen. He looked tired in those videos.

5. Mary says:

Oh my sweet Rafa. I felt so sad when I saw your unhappy face. I’ve seen bits of other practice sessions you’ve done in other tourny’s and you looked positively glum in this. I hope you have found your “colm” and your happy beautiful self again. If we could wish the pain away for you we would……!!!!!!

Rafa always says that if he is happy with his performance on the practice court, he’ll play well in the match. Rafa looked frustrated and indifferent, and it showed in his matches. He must have been going thru personal hell that we didn’t know about.

We wish u a triumphant and happy return Rafa!

7. June says:

The “oooh, la la” comment was cute & very appropriate — I just love those videos seeing RAFA again, even though he was obviously in pain, poor guy :-(

8. faecoleman says:

I agree, Atch 2 Rafa always says that if he is practising well then he plays well, its all to do with the confidence, in Miami he was
    clearly unhappy in practice too and consequently struggled throughout, he hasn’t been the same since. He looks hot of course, grumpy or not! CC I would watch Rafa train anytime as he’s practice sessions are intense too plus any live Rafa is worth watching isn’t it?