An experiment

As an experiment, I’ve signed up for a chatroll. I don’t know if this will stay on the site or if maybe it will only be available from time to time – like during matches – but for now, it can be found here.

1. kefuoe says:

I’m embarrassed to admit that when the title, “An Experiment” came up on my feed reader, my mind went about a dozen different places that didn’t involve a chat box (interestingly, there was a swimming pool– I loved the short bit of Nadal doing his laps in that other vid)

Heh, I should have been more specific in my title.

And where you gearing up for a game of Will it Float? That’s always fun.

• kefuoe says:

Not completely sure what I was thinking about, but I love science and Nadal, so it seemed like a good combo to me!

“I love science and Nadal…”
          If he was involved that might even get me to like my least favourite subject at school! ;)

BTW, (I should maybe for once try and comment on the actual post) I’d love a chat roll, I have missed that! When I watch a game I have so many thoughts about it, but nobody to share it with (apart from my luke warmly interested partner). *sobs*
    During matches, it would be great!

3. aRafaelite says:

Great idea! The next time I’m forced to listen to a match on radio because it’s not on TV/TennisTV in Australia I can chat with you guys at the same time! I tried it with a Chilean friend during a Gonzalez match at RG when he couldn’t get the radio stream and could only watch the live score tick over, and I provided excerpts of the commentary via Facebook chat… it was kinda fun! Not sure I could actually watch Rafa and type at the same time though!

4. dutchgirl says:

I like the idea of a chat during matches. Until now I had to do with a husband whose only reaction to my outbursts is ‘huhuh’.