FB – technical problem

Rafa’s having a technical problem – he got a new phone as a gift in China, but he doesn’t understand how to set it up right or put it into silent mode.

Posted by goofy111.

Hah, his face when the mobile goes off is priceless. And how he then goes on to very thoroughly explain about the new phone is adorable!

*blows kisses to Rafa*

We love you so much, Rafa…

• mary says:

The look yeah it’s priceless. He looks around as if to say “What, no it’s not me. Oops!,(mierda) it is”. He looks sooooooooooooo cute. Who else would explain it like he does. Oh Rafa we miss you, but we understand you need time to heal.

2. killian says:

Absolutely LOVE this—and his longer hair. I love how relaxed and happy he looks. We need to see that look again!! Heal, Rafa, Heal. Then, !!!Vamos!!!!

ps. there is a very cute vid of Rafa at a post-match presser when his MOM calls him on his cell. I’ll post if it’s ok with Miri.

It’s on my list for this month. ;) I should have probably just posted them together since they have a similar theme…

3. natch says:

OMG, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot in that vid.
    Thanks so much, Miri.

Watching this and the Lanvin clip that was posted, it’s interesting to compare the hotness in both:
    In this clip he’s like “flirty-eyes-behind-hair-falling-forward-hot” and in the Lanvin clip he’s more “my-hair-is-blowin-in-the-wind-cute-hot”.
    I prefer both. ;)

What?! Me, too much time on my hands? No…

5. AnaR says:

Very funny.. !

6. Nadalover says:

Miri- this is the best Rafa site ever! Thanks for all your posts and hard work.

7. June says:

Yes, I agree, this one is definitely the best. I love that cute video of him on the phone w/his mama & also the other one you posted here. It’s so sweet — I can picture him being 30 years old, married w/kids & still calling his mom ;-)

8. June says:

I forgot to add that I flove RAFA’s LaBamba video from RG — it’s great too!!!

9. faecoleman says:

AWh this is sooooo awsome!!!! wah love you Rafa, he so naturally sexy , he just oozes sex appeal does Rafa, love to see him comforttably happy like this again! Missing you Rafa terribly!

10. nic says:

LMAO rafa’s ringtone is some crazy whack s**t dude! Hahahaha.