Through the years

A nice little flash presentation from elpais.com:

View full screen

1. johanne says:

OMG I cannot even handle that pic from 2001! Tot Rafa is too cute – even if his hair is a bit short for my taste. I like his locks on the longer side, like he has now. Muy caliente! ;)

*lol*

The pic from 2001 just shows that Rafa’s hotness developed early. The eyebrows, the look in those dark eyes… ;) But the hair, I prefer it like it is now, as well.

I think Rafa is the only man I prefer with long locks. Oh, to play with those chocolate coloured, silky looking locks. Mmm… (:

Although, if he decided to get a crew cut, I know I’d still love him!

Talking about old pics of Rafa, I was reading Swedish press last night and found this article about Robin Soderling. Interesting thing is the picture, though (hope you don’t mind me linking to it, miri):

I laughed for minutes afterwards. It’s from Bastad 2003, love it so much… :D

• johanne says:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! That is priceless, CC! Thank you for sharing! Both of their hair is a disaster….hilarious. BFFs, no? ;)

• Atch2 says:

OMG! They had bad hair days during their teens. Rafa blossomed of course into the man we all luv today.

• nic says:

hahahaha burst out laughing at that one. while rafa’s hair is a mess, robin’s is beyond words. hahaha. what a picture. why are they standing so close to each other, wonder what the context of that picture was.

The picture was taken on the beach in Bastad, where they were both playing in 2003. That’s all I know.

That Olympic smile is cheeky!

Oh, that Olympics pic is SO CUTE! I just want to grab his dimpled cheeks and fondle them. C.U.T.E.

4. Nada H. T says:

So SWEET .. RAFA ..

5. faecoleman says:

Thanks for this and CC thanx for that pic with soderling, how he has grown up since then and he’s hair is definately thinner coz of all that training I suspect, he still is gorgeous though but the Sod kind of looks like a nerd? I too like the Olympic pic, it was awsome when he one his gold! what a great way to start being No.1 too!