Happier times with Marc!

Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images

Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images

Skyejaden found this and sent it in – happy times.

1. Mary says:

Um, can you say adorable?!? Thank you for posting- this is much needed right now…

*sighs*
    *sobs*
    *pulls herself together*
    *smiles*

Thanks for the photo! I love them both!

3. tiemyshoe says:

Omigod, both of them are so happy here. What was Marc! doing at Queens anyway? Were they playing dubs together?

4. skyejaden says:

They look like at any moment they’re going to each take one handle and pull like a wishbone! ;)

5. faecoleman says:

awh cute, and yeah when Rafa won queens it was unbelievable, and a fantastic match too, Rafa was relentless and was playing so freely continuing this momentum in to Wimbledon. I have never felt so happy for him since he won in 2005 on his debut @ Roland Garros. I really would love to see Rafa come back next year and re-claim whats his like he did in Rome last year, at RG.

6. faecoleman says:

Sorry I mean’t in Rome this year lol..

• Josh says:

I think Rome this year was Rafa’s best clay-court tennis. Didn’t drop a set, movement looked comfortable and everyone was simply a spectator to his brilliance.

He will have extra-motivation next year, just like he did at Rome. Adding to that, he will want to prove that if he is 100% fit he will beat the git Robin! Hope they meet next year, to be quite honest.

• vamsi says:

i hope they meet in some cruicial stage like final

• tiemyshoe says:

Oh, he will murder Soderling the next time they meet. It’s AWWWWNNN.

• loverafa4ever says:

I want Rafa to meet Solderling next year in the Round of 16 at Roland Garros… wr Rafa beats Solderling in st sets giving 0 games (1 hr 05 minutes)… I cant wait for that day… its unfortunate dat we hav to wait one yr to see it…

7. natch says:

Uhmmmmmm…Marc??? Can someone please explain? A relative? Friend?

Natch, when you’ve read this, scroll up a bit, look to the right on the screen and click on “We *heart* Marc!” underneath “Silliness”. It’ll explain a bit more! (: