Hamburg 2008 presser videos

Just found these posted on YouTube by rica20.

2nd round:

3rd round:

Quarterfinals:

Semifinals:

(At first, I thought this was going to be a strip-tease presser.)

Final:

1. skyejaden says:

i looooooove the laughter in the last one :D And he’s wearing my most favorite, comfy shirt.

These are a great find, thank you!

(lol I thought he was going for a strip tease there too!)

2. kefuoe says:

Semi final presser strip act was probably successful in distracting the press. Good tactic.

3. tiemyshoe says:

He looks freakin’ hot in these, doesn’t he? The stubble is perfection, yum.

4. johanne says:

Oh hell yeah, these pressers are some of my faves!! Makes me kinda yearn for the longer hair because he just looks so damn good. Mmmmm straight up gorgeous Rafa….that jaw line is ridiculous. Love the strip tease. Love the body…love the smile…love the goofy laugh…

*fans self*

I’ve always wondered what he does with the rest of that ice cream in the first one. Does he just put it on the table and let it melt?

And watching the stript-tease is a good way for me to start my day, for sure, no?

• eliza says:

I would never have the self control to put an ice cream down like that :) I notice that he remembers about it at around 7.20 and takes a sneaky bite.

Thanks Miri for posting these – they are lovely.

• eliza says:

Oh and 6.08. Missed that the first time. And he wanders off clutching it at the end. I think ice cream is Rafa’s true love.

Thanks Eliza! That is utterly adorable, especially when he ends up with ice cream on his lip. If I was a journalist in that presser, I would have jumped up and kissed the ice cream off his mouth. Yum, yum, yummy… ;)

6. patzin says:

I realize I really like Rafa’s hair back then, a year ago. Oh well, it will grow out and perhaps it will get a little longer as time goes on. He certainly looks good during these pressers. For me it was an interesting view of these 5 days before RG 2008.

7. tropic says:

Happy month of June to everyone.
    To Miri, I’ve come to a decision to give back ‘tropic’s coded pattern…’ due to a mistake which happened when I joined ‘Old Friends NZ’. My email address which I use for ‘tropic’ became public and I did not want it that way but it’s how it is so therefore anyone can perhaps use the opportunity to freely use it for any reason. And violation of this site could be a one. But thanks for the chance. It was appreciated.
    If the email becomes known to the site, please discard it. It will not be me….

8. loverafa4ever says:

OMG… the last one is soo awesome…” Barcelona is also important no Nicola”… and its so awesome to see all these videos wn der wr all kinds of speculations abt Novak replacing Rafa as Number 2… and Rafa saying that Novak will become number one but he doesnt knw if he will be the next number one…