1. nereis says:

“Right now, my preparation is for the swimming pool of my house.”

You gotta LOVE him xD

I’m sure he’s really sad but dude, his attitude is priceless.

2. loverafa4ever says:

Nice… I think Rafa is going to gather himself in a few dayz time…and forget everything that happened… he can try and take something positive out of this… and wrk harder like he said… Try harder… I am sure better things are waiting for him this year… its to make things easier for him when going into Wimbledon… take some pressure off him… even after being the defending champion at Wimbledon he is not going to be the favorite there for sure… Thats a gud thing… All this hype hopefully will end by this …

3. tiemyshoe says:

WORD to Jon Wertheim’s tweet: “If you want a clinic on losing with grace, read nadal s postmatch press transcript.”

I’m sure he’s hurtin’, and everyone else is, too. But with four titles in the bag already, and a Wimbledon defense to think of? I don’t think Rafa will waste much time on regrets. Makes me feel better, at least.

• loverafa4ever says:

thats true… thats making me feel better too… he has four titles there… nobody can beat that record ever… and he is only 23… he has lot of time to come back and may be win 5 in a row… phew!… i am going try and take this loss off my head and I am goin 2 try and concentrate on my studies… by the time Wimbledon begins I wud hav graduated… So I will have looot of time to Cheer and pray for Rafa! VAMOS RAFA! A TRUE CHAMPION!

4. patzin says:

I of course read the transcript of the interview, but much nicer to hear him laugh; time to move on. What a great spirit he is!

5. sia says:

You know I think Marc! won his doubles match today.

6. Nada H. T says:

I won’t say anything :s

I just LOVE HIMMMM !!!!!!

7. killian says:

Can we love him any MORE??????