No doopts

Two pieces that aired during today’s match.

1. faecoleman says:

They all seem to be gunning for Rafa in a big way this year, has it always been this way or is this year exceptional? I don’t remember the mens field being soo strong thou, everyone keeps talking about Rafa’s tough draw compared to Feds and Murrays so if Rafa pulls this one off he will be great in more ways than one. Go Rafa!!!!!!!

2. skyejaden says:

lol no doopts ;)

“I’m best at this moment…BUT…” he will never take the spotlight, and I think it takes a pretty special sportsman to be that way.

It feels like he chased that number one spot for so long. It must be quite a different dynamic to not have a “front runner” to reach. Interesting.

3. johanne says:

Go kick some serious ass, Rafa! Kick it hard! VAMOS!

4. kefuoe says:

“No doopts” My new favorite Rafism.

Even if he doesn’t have Federer ahead if him as a model for improvement, he’s got Uncle Toni’s extensive notes after every match, win or lose, right?

5. Trish says:

No doopts, Rafa — absolutely no doopts! (love it!!!)

6. nic says:

Hahaha no doobts. Hahaha so cute Rafa. Gosh I love how he interviews on some of these English segments these days. He expresses himself so freely and so well. So interesting that he candidly says how it’s easier to have a model in front of you. And I like how he said Fed’s got 13, he’s got 6, that’s more than double. So specific, not just double, but more than double :) I love that he ends off with “we will see”. I really hope to see!!

7. naaz says:

I luv that he has ‘NO DOOPTS’. The fact that he’s saying that we’ll see how many grand slam he ends up with thrills me, he gonna go for more than Roger. Maybe taht can be his next motivation now that hes No 1.