RG in the Sunday news

Today’s Spanish news coverage of Rafa and Roland Garros.

Both videos posted by luneworld.

1. June says:

Lucky Rosanna being in Paris this time of year! I really like RAFA’s hair now . . . there, now I’ve said it. It seems to grow on you (perhaps it’s grown in the past 2 weeks also). I thought that in pictures where he was younger & had shorter hair, it was straighter, but now it looks wavy, which suits him just fine.

2. AnaR says:

It’s great to see Rosana again!. In Spain is very popular and people is enchanted with her and her job. The other journalist who follows Rafa and replaces sometimes Rosana here is known as the reporter “dicharachero”. I do not know the translation into English but in Spanish it is like to think of Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street. Do you remember?.

• johanne says:

HAHAHA! That is funny, AnaR! But why is she called this? Does she look like him or something? :)

I agree, Rosana and Dicharachero’s job is the BEST!

Waiting for Rafa to take the court…Dinara just finished kicking some serious butt out there (ouch)…VAMOS RAFA!!!!!

3. AnaR says:

OMG! johanne, excuse me I have explained badly what I wanted to said .. Rosana is not who is called “The reporter more dicharachero” nor Kermit the frog but if a man who replaced Rosana recently in other tournaments and he is a man and he talks and talks all the time and sometimes without nothing concrete. No, no please. That was a mistake.

• johanne says:

No, I didn’t think you were calling Rosana that… you were saying the other reporter is known as this, right?

4. AnaR says:

Oh, thank you Johanne I was worried!

• nic says:

Hehe thanks for that info Ana. That’s pretty cool that Rosana is well liked in Spain. And that she really knows what she’s talking about. I can’t really tell of course, since I can never understand what she’s saying :( But of course, if she was following Rafa everywhere he goes, she would know almost everything about him :)

• nic says:

Hey Ana do you know what Fernando is saying in the interview about the yellow string on his wrist? I’m curious.

• dutchgirl says:

I was wondering that too. Seemed to me it’s some sort of a lucky charm, but I don’t know if I’m right.