Don’t let your drop shots be DUDS*

Chatty Rafa is back and he wants to tell you all about drop shots.

*DUDS = Djokovic Unreliable Drop Shot; tm kefuoe

Posted by Nereis8.

1. dutchgirl says:

Please, keep posting these videos! I love to hear Rafa chatting away like this!

Yay, Rafa in his cosy hoodie is back!

This cracks me up… The talking, the constant moving (does this boy EVER stand still?), the gestures.
    He even seems to crack himself up at times. And he talks so much his voice sounds hoarse.
    Sweet boy.
    Stunning legs.

3. dutchgirl says:

I also find his rigid steps halfway the video very funny.

4. An says:

i love chatty Rafa and altough i don’t understand all he tells… he could talk to me all day long and i still would be 100% focused on him!!

5. johanne says:

I love his voice! Chat away, Chatty Rafa, chat away.

6. Nada H. T says:

I agree with ALL what you’ve said

I ENJOYED hearing him .. and ONLY HIM NOT commentators,

or interviewers

Thanks alot for the video

7. kefuoe says:

If not DUDS then what? NADS? (Nadal’s Amazing Drop Shots) NERDS? (Nadal’s extra-reliable Drop Shot), NEEDS? (Nadal’s Exceptionally Effective Drop Shot).

His shoulder shrugging habit really makes it seem like he’s saying how simple it all is.

RADS instead of NADS? (As long as we aren’t talking about rad ‘nads.)

How appropriate that the windy makes an appearance in the video too.

• kefuoe says:

Yes, of course! RADS.

This (and the other video) make me think of what it’s like to be Nadal’s teammate for Davis Cup match. He probably tries to get that 5 min lesson on drop shots in during a 2 min changeover. He must drive his teammates nuts!

• tiemyshoe says:

RADS gets my vote – perfecto.

I can totally see Rafa becoming Davis Cup coach someday – and driving his players nuts. Uncle Toni’s done his job well.

• Debbie says:

Oh my gosh…I hadn’t thought of that but I would bet good money he will be Spain D.C. captain at some point. I agree-Tio Toni has taught him well.

8. Debbie says:

He is just so dang excited to share his tennis technique-something that probably only .007585% of the population could actually execute. But I think I am beginning to catch on! lol. I would be willing to teach him a few things in trade ;-)

9. faecoleman says:

After Feds brilliant drop shots in the Madrid final, I am just a touch sensitive to this, love to watch chatty Rafa though, thanx!

10. nic says:

omg chatty rafa is so damn adorable in this!!!! i couldn’t stop chuckling the entire 5 mins. pure entertainment watching rafa going on and on and on so enthusiastically. and those dimples were making an appearance many times throughout. how cute is he in that hoodie?! and the shrugging of the shoulders just tickles me all the time. so expressive rafa is in this. what a cutie.