How to receive

Rafa teaches us how to receive (and no…I’m not touching that joke).

That boy can talk! Posted by Nereis8.

1. kefuoe says:

Jeez, he’s really going on about it. Maybe journalists should take note of what he really likes to talk about.

• Debbie says:

No doubt! He seems to know a thing or two about the topic too-lol. I have never seen Rafa “ramble on” like this. I don’t even care that I can’t understand a word he is saying. Oh, and, props to the final tight shot of Rafa’s ass. Thank you camera man!

• johanne says:

LOVE this. I’ve never seen Rafa so comfortable talking directly into a camera. You can really tell how much he loves playing. YAY!

Oh and yes, I was thanking that camera man at the end too! Nice.

2. Debbie says:

One more thing…Rafa seems to really enjoy teaching/sharing his craft. Makes me “heart” him more. Uncle Toni has definitely rubbed off on him in this way too. Coach Rafa FTW!

Hah! *flove* the last shot of his bum, as if they know what we want.

This makes me laugh, his hand gestures are so funny.

All I can understand is the word position. Lots of position going on there, and I guess that’s important when you receive.
    Ahem…

• johanne says:

It is important, CC. It is. On the contrary, I will make sure to take note of his service position in the magic box tomorrow.

*excuses self*

Oh, and am I the only one who really wants to snuggle up inside that hoodie with Rafa…? It looks so cooosy on himmm…mmm…

5. dutchgirl says:

I would trade Rafa for my own tennis teacher anytime!! (Though I actually do understand my teacher’s words, but that’s just a small sacrifice I’m willing to take… ;D

6. faecoleman says:

Nice to see Rafa so relaxed, boy does he talk when he enjoys what he is talking about! Love the way he expresses himself with his hands, Love his hands!btw, like alot of mediteraneans do. The end clip was the best though, how I miss those tight shorts he used to wear, still we still see them when he is training sometimes. Good luck today Rafa, Verdasco looked ominous on court yesterday, gr8 match though, as expected. Hope Rafy handles him well today though…

7. nic says:

omg rafa is too adorable here, the way he’s so relaxed and talking like for forever. and uncle toni is just waiting there and listening :) i love rafa’s many facial expresssions, priceless. and how he’s elaborating with his hands, and shrugging his shoulders to effect. and just basically going on and on for 4 minutes!! hehe too cute. indeed he’s so comfortable talking about tennis technique. how much does this boy love the game :) makes me smile.

8. An says:

hhhhmmm, i like the idea of Rafa as my tennis teacher!! I’m sure i would understand what he ment without words if he just showed me the move holding my racket with me, :P

And o yes, CC, i think that hoodie is nice and warm that way, mmmmm
    I join in….. with Rafa!

9. skyejaden says:

It’s Coach Rafa! They should put that in the action figure line. Just press his shoe or something and it talks and talks and talks and…

this is awesome. I can’t wait until Rafa’s Davis Cup captain someday. Those poor players though, better be ready to work their asses off. :D