Royal luncheon

Rafa attended a luncheon with the Spanish royal family today. It was a farewell for the Olympic Committee Delegation who had been in Madrid touring sports facilities. Here are some pictures of Rafa greeting the royal family.

(Photos by REUTERS/Susana Vera)

1. johanne says:

OH he’s just so cute! Love when he wears a suit (hot). Haircut seems fine. Sorry for spazzing. :/

I KNOW, he’s so adorable. If I were the queen of Spain (or the king or prince for that matter), I would just have grabbed those beautiful smiling cheeks of his and squeezed them so hard.
      Well, maybe they did!
      Cannot wait to see photos of the whole of Rafa in that suit… Mmmm…

• nic says:

Phew, hair doesn’t look too bad actually. Still much shorter than I’ve seen it for a long time, but yeah, looks fine. Haha, I spazzed out too just now. Think with that terry-cloth headband it looked a bit funny. Hope it looks extra gorgeous when he’s on court in his full attire and usual headband. And I hope it doesn’t give him even more headband malfunctions now that it’s shorter!! Or maybe it will help. So curious now! And yes, boy does he look absolutely hot in that shiny new black suit. Mmmmmmmm sexy Rafa.

• nic says:

PS Rafa’s got lots of adornments on his suit. Wonder what that symbolises on his tie. And is that his Principe Asturias medal on his lapel? Looking so regal our Rafa. Rightfully so.

• Denizen says:

The logo on the tie is the Hackett brand. A British bowler hat and two umbrellas arranged like a skull and crossbones.

As I expected, the new hair looks fine dry and icky when wet. He obviously insisted on keeping it long enough up front to have to tuck in before serves. :)

2. faecoleman says:

Yes, I’m kind of releaved now too, hairs not too bad, was the dodgy head bands fault, looking real smart in black suit, would love to see him like that full on, oh Rafa……

3. Nada H. T says:

What an honour ..

He deserve it ..

Royal RAFA :)

Everyone is proud of YOU !

4. trbermjuda says:

LIVES OF GREAT MEN ALL REMIND US, WE CAN MAKE OUR LIVES SUBLIME.
    AND, DEPARTING, LEAVE BEHIND US, FOOTPRINTS ON THE SANDS OF TIME.