Rome semi-final match photos

Including a special “Rafa vs. the Towel” section.

(Photos by REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi, AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino, and FILIPPO MONTEFORTE/AFP/Getty Images)

1. SheIsBlessed says:

Dribbles….thanks miri

2. SheIsBlessed says:

Oh and yes he does look nekkid or at least that’s what I’m telling myself!

Yep. Definitely naked.

Oh, I could probably write a whole essay about that torso… The chest hair, the lickle nipples… But I won’t.

Should I start commenting about the tennis now? OK. The match was on clay. Rafa won.

4. faecoleman says:

Thanks Miri, nice pics, we seeing his flesh alot lately, very thoughtful of him don’t you think? “phew, need a fan” its too much, nicest bod on tour Rafa, yep, definately, and those lips ahh shall I go on, no I got to get back to life haven’t I….. C ya!!

5. nic says:

Again Rafa looked so happy after this match. It’s really lovely to see him in such a great mood. He’s just so relaxed this tournament, maybe cos he’s done so well to defend the earlier two clay titles, and comes here without having to be in that position, and is playing even better than the last two weeks. He seems to be feeling great. Ah Rafa, good on ya!
    As for Rafa’s torso, totally the best on the tour. On the planet. Hell yeah. And what is totally sexy about Rafa’s body is that he’s got the broad shoulders, gorgeous biceps, great abs, and then that waist, the way it just cinches in so dramatically, and then you get his greatest asset next *errhhmm*, it’s the most drop-dead gorgeous male silhouette I’ve ever seen, especially when his clothes hug his body like a glove. We are so lucky to have such eye candy on an almost daily basis, while catching a little bit of tennis :)
    Man, Rafa is just beautiful beyond belief.

6. strobi says:

I agree that Rafa has the best body on tour, but in all fairness, i have to say: have you seen Feli?

7. nic says:

Oh yeah, I’ve seen Feli practicing shirtless on court. Up close. Extremely hot. Cut. Lean. Nice :) And his eyes were piercing!