A little Rafa tongue

Just because I can.

(The watch company should give him one that he just slides on or something.)

1. johanne says:

HOT!!! Have you seen the Tenis Pro clip where Rafa actually LICKS the camera lens?! Oye!

Love the song they’re playing in the background – perfect for Rafa :)

Yeah, that little tongue bit is a treat for the weekend.

BTW, they ARE playing some fab music in Rome. In between the two sets against Soderling, they played “Can’t tak my eyes off you”, clearly about Rafa…
      It was like
      “You’re just too good to be true” Yep. Tick.
      “Can’t take my eyes off of you” Tick.
      “You’d be like heaven to touch” Hell yeah. Tick.
      “I want to hold you so much” Yeeesss. Tick.

• johanne says:

HAHAHA! Totally forgot they had played that song! Definitely agree they had Rafa in mind – that song was so NOT about the Sod.

And yes, I love that clip from Tennis Pro, when Rafa licks the camera. It’s the “gay calendar” one, no?

• johanne says:

We’re both on posting rampages – I LOVE IT!

Anywho…YES it’s the “gay calendar” one. Rafa looks especially delicious in it. I bet you like it because he’s wearing a hoodie with nothing underneath…daaaaaaaaang! He does know how to work that look, no?

• jo says:

where where where is this vid of that tennis pro clip?! somebody pls. post a link!! better yet, youtube!

Go to youtube and do a search on tennis pro bastad and you will find it there under “Rafa poses for gay calendar” or something similar. Enjoy!

Dang, yes! You caught me out there, with the hoodie, *lol*.(Although if I remember rightly, the hoodie is ugly.) They’re in Sweden in that film as well, you can see the, um…may pole in the background.
              My thing with him wearing nothing underneath is, I think, because the thought of just unzipping that jacket/hoodie a little but and sticking my hands in to touch his naked torso is a very sensual one indeed.
              *fans herself*

Sorry, Miri. Tell me to stop if I’m getting out of hand…

• Diane says:

I’m going to have to take a cold shower now. Man oh man, how our minds work alike and all that.

• Jenn says:

WOuld oyu know the name of the song being played at the beginning of the matchs while the players are warming up? It is a disco song, and I can’t seem to place it. Thank you.

• Diane says:

If you’ve got a link, I’ve got a song title. I’m very good with that sort of thing. I just need to hear a few seconds of it. . .

• Jenn says:

Thank you. It is hard to get a whole clip, but if you hear the first few seconds of this youtube clip you can get it the melody and some of the lyrics.

Thank you.

• Diane says:

It’s not clear enough, I can just get a bit of the melody, and make out that someone is singing. But the announcer is too loud. It almost sounds like ABBA. But it’s just not clear. Sorry. Let me check out my DVR version, and see what it is.

2. Debbie says:

Rafa tongue! Miri-I thought the same thing. Rafa can never get that dang watch on. But, if he sticks his tongue out trying every time I will be okay with it. :)

3. faecoleman says:

Yeah I saw that clip Johanne too, he’s soo sexy isn’t he, I’ve seen him do this twice this year at tournaments now, maybe its a new habit. I’m not complaining…

4. nic says:

Omg I could die just seeing this clip. Rafa just made me melt. How adorable was that. Think I’m gonna replay this a million times. Man, what a hottie. And yes, the Gypsy Kings for Rafa? Totally!
    Oh, and I love how Rafa’s eyes suddenly narrow in concentration when he’s signing the camera *flutter* so intense.

5. tiemyshoe says:

Does he need to be this cute?

• Diane says:

No, but I think it’s kinda like breathing: it’s natural, and he just can’t help it.
      I don’t think MoLa can help being so damn handsome, either. It’s always a good day, when we get the hottest umpire.