Rosana reports from Indian Wells – again

Getting ready for today’s match? Let’s home the Safina/Peng match is a quick 2 setter.

Coverage of Fed’s first singles and Rafa’s first doubles match with a bit of Rafa’s Spanish presser.

I wish I knew what the heck he was saying. Oh, and I love people who talk with their hands.

Posted by vamosrafelnadal.

1. Liva Bird says:

If the question is “What’s your strategy for the next match?”, perhaps he’s saying, “When I hit the ball I’ll move him to ‘this’ side, then I’ll move him to ‘that’ side…”

…aaah. I think funnier in my head.

2. mage06 says:

Thanks for all the posts you do about Rafa :).

I’ve often thought that Rosana must have the best job for a Rafanatic :)!.

3. lurkingna says:

He says:
    “I promise you that at any moment I stop and think about none of the points that i have to defend, because at the end of the day I would be fooling myself. I don´t defend anything because if I wouldn’t have them in the computer I wouldn’t have to defend them, and instead of being at number 1 I would be… at number 10”.

*beautiful hands he has*

Hope it does makes sense for you, I’m not very familiar with how the points work so…

I like your place very much! Thanks a lot for sharing it!

Thanks! Sounds like he’s just doing his typical polite “I don’t stress about the stuff you think I should stress about” reply.

4. Diane says:

I just wanted to take this opportunity to encourage anyone else, who is as disgusted as I am by FSN’s “coverage” of IW to let them know about it. I coudn’t believe that they would cut away from a match in progress to cover pre-season baseball. And what they did show, was very nearly a textbook example of ADD. I want to DVR Rafa’s match, today, but I don’t see the point, if FSN isn’t going to show it.

It’s pitiful, isn’t it? It reminds me of the old days of regular broadcast network TV coverage of anything but the Wimbledon and US Open finals. Hell, FSN isn’t even showing the finals live in my market. *sigh*

5. Diane says:

You are correct. I just looked at the tournament’s site, and they do list FSN for the final. But, I checked my dish lineup for it, and I’ve got it live at 3 pm.
    I’m sorry.